Why You Should Switch To Wooden Highlighter Pencils?
Plastic pollution is littering planet Earth, its subsoils, oceans, and air quality. Along with environmental quality, plastic pollution has also endangered the oceanic species. Only 10% of the plastic is recycled, rest 90% end up in the landfills or oceans. From our coffee cups to the keyboards, we are living with different forms of plastic pollution. It is high time that we must consider a life without plastics. There are many alternatives to plastic, which can be used to curb the usage of the plastics.
First of all, we must define waste:
Waste means using or expending something carelessly or in vain. You waste a material when you do not need it, but the material is used to meet the extravagant habits. Extravagance leads to waste.
How to Reduce Waste?
You can reduce waste only by minimizing the usage of the items, strategic disposal of the used items, and carrying out strategically planned shopping. You can address the waste problem by focusing your own necessities and extravagance habits. Then, you will need to meet your ends through sustainable shopping of recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable products.
How to Reduce Plastic Pollution?
Our main concern is plastic pollution. You can reduce plastic pollution by adopting sustainable habits, and adapting to biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable products. There are some of the plastic-free living ideas for residential and commercial living. These are ways to reduce the usage of plastic:
- Banning Single-use Plastics
- Recyclable Plastic Water Bottles
- Recycled Plastic Building Materials
- Organic Plastic Bin
- Plastic-free Products
- Compostable Plastic Cups
- Coffee Maker Without Plastics
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Reusable Plastic Material
- Recycled Plastic Boards
- Adoption Of Alternatives To Single-use Plastic
- Plastic-free Tampons
- Biodegradable Plastic Fish Bags
- Using Eco Plastic
- Using Bpa-free Plastic
These are some of the sustainable habits, which will help us in adopting sustainable, eco-conscious, and eco-friendly habits and green choices.
Small Changes Matter: Wooden Highlighter Pencils
In order to live an eco-conscious and eco-friendly life, you need to reduce the waste created by you. Waste reduction means the reduction of your carbon footprint. If we adopt the small eco-friendly habits, it would bring a bigger impact and change in the sustainable living community. By simply adopting the wooden highlighter pencils, our planet Earth can be saved from the millions of plastic highlighter pencils. Adoption of the wooden highlighter pencil is not only an affordable green choice but a step towards green living. Here, we will explain why you should switch to the wooden highlighter.
Why You Should Switch To Wooden Highlighter Pencil?
Now, it is high time for going plastic-free. Here is why you should switch to Wooden Highlighter Pencil:
- Now or Never: Objects of the plastics have vastly accumulated on the planet Earth. These objects include microbeads, plastic bags, and plastic bottles, etc. All in all, single-use plastic products are the products that have affected wildlife, wildlife habitat, and humans.
- Gel-Incased in Plastic: At offices, universities, and homes, millions of highlighters are used for various purposes. These plastic highlighters are made of liquid ink or gel encased plastic. Highlighters are non-recyclable material. So, millions of highlighters are staggering int he landfills and oceans, becoming a threat to the betterment of the environment. In order to fight plastic pollution, we must switch to the wooden highlighter pencil.
- Sustainable and Biodegradable Option: Wooden highlighter pencils are biodegradable and sustainable products, which are made of wood in a responsible and sustainable way. This wood is acquired from managed forests. In the wooden highlighters, no ink, no volatile compounds, and no ink solvents had been used.
- Long-Lasting and Durable: Wooden HIghlighter Pencils last you longer than the plastic highlighters. You can sharpen the highlighters, and use them according to your demand. The core of the highlighter pencil will not bleed through thin pages or leaks. The highlighter will also not dry out sooner. So, wooden highlighters have a longer life than normal highlighters.
- Size and Dimensions: The wooden highlighter pencils are jumbo in size. You will be able to find the perfect size and dimension of the highlighter pencils, such as ⅜ inch in diameter and 6 ⅞ in length is one of the most used sizes and dimensions of the highlighter pencil.
- Excellent Material: Highlighter Pencils are cheaper in price than a plastic highlighter. They are also very comfortable in use and holding. You can hold it nicely in your hand, and get the desired core shape by using the right side of the sharpener. So, a wooden highlighter pencil is one of the most excellent options available.
- Different Colors: There are different colors available in the market. You can choose your favorite color from a variety of options. So, switching to the wooden highlighter pencils is nothing but luxury.
Long-lasting and durable material, perfect customizable sizes and dimensions, different colors, and sustainable and biodegradable are priceless characteristics of the wooden highlighter pencils. Due to these reasons, you must switch to the wooden highlighter pencil. By retaining the plastic highlighter, you only hurt your wallet and reports/assignment work.
Life Without Plastics
There is good news that brands with eco plastic and eco-friendly material are available in the market. Some of these products are enumerated below hereunder:
- Wooden Highlighter Pen
- Paper Napkin
- Reusable Paper Towels
- Bamboo Utensils
- Bamboo Plates
- Recycled Toilet Paper Or Bamboo Toilet Paper
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Bamboo Straws
- Bamboo Keyboard
- Bamboo Mattress
- Biodegradable Paper
- Compostable Bamboo Cups
- Bamboo Serving Tray
- Bamboo Makeup Brush
- Bamboo Knife
- Bamboo Shelves
- Bamboo Cutlery Set
- Bamboo Speaker
- Bamboo Charging Station
- Pineapple Wrapping Paper
These are the most commonly used recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable products. These products are perfect alternatives to plastic, which leads us towards becoming a sustainable living community.
Along with a wooden highlighter pencil, you can also take other small steps and make a bigger impact on the sustainable living community. By adopting eco-friendly products, you will be able to cut your carbon footprint and help the environment in a great way.